fredag 16 december 2011

Late night rant...

People that try to much make me very suspicious. What are they trying to hide? Why are they trying so hard to give others a picture of how things are when in real it is just so different.
And why the hell do people seem to care so much about what others think!? They often say they don't though.

I say that but then again I do not care. Why would I care about what a person I don't know think about me? They don't know me, I don't know them.
There are a few people in this world that I really care about and what they think is important but then again they know me so I appreciate if they tell me I act like an ass or something of that sort. Not that that ever happens ;)
Crazy? Insane? Yes that happens. Acting like an ass, nope not really.
Knowing me and how I am my friends understand why I don't drink ;)

Ok just completely lost what I was talking about to begin with.
But yeah people that try to hard make me very suspicious!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar