fredag 30 april 2010

Thunderstorm!

Just had a thunderstorm pass over during the evening. No heads up about it coming. Was in the kitchen talking to a friend and suddenly there was a noise, like a light bulb that breaks and a flash outside the window, just outside. A bit like a camera flash but in midair. Before we even could being to understand what it was the thunder came. And damn!! The whole house trembled and my poor cats took off and went under the sofa in a flash! It was all right on top of us and the thunder so powerful that it set of the car alarms on several cars outside.
I love thunder and lightning! It is so powerful and gorgeous and nature really shows us how small we are. We have nothing to put up against her if she would want to off us. And I believe one day she will!!

Well now Nomak wants my attention or I will loose a toe!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar