söndag 25 april 2010

Rant...

Took a big decision today and also did a spontaneous thing that could have an effect on my future. Go with the flow and move in whatever direction your life leads you ... Putting myself first and doing whats best for me. It is my decision and you can support me or not your choice.
There are some people out there that think they know me and whats best for me and they over and over again try to tell me whats best for me. Well newsflash! You dont know me! Not even close!
There are two people in this world that know me very very well and that is...
Petra that I for the most part grew up with that has seen me in all kinds of situations. We have talked about everything and nothing and she understand and listen. Love her!

Then there is Sari, my soulmate in some ways and my total opposite in others. We may not always see eye to eye about things but I love her to death. And when it comes down to it I trust her with my life!

Then there are a few that are getting closer to me.
Wonderful Ronnie who I honestly can say saved my life.
Not going to sit here and mention everyone. What I wanted to get thru is that not many know my and most are not even close.
Only one person fully knows me and that is me!

Going to end this rant now. I got things to do ...

1 kommentar:

  1. Awww! I love you too hun! Really hope we'll get together soon again! Hugs!

    SvaraRadera