torsdag 22 april 2010

Surprise for me!

My brother came by today. Was a complete surprise that he was in town when he called me today. But it was great to spend some time with him and talk. We tend to talk a lot when we spend time together. Had some dinner too and he stayed and entertained Tina while I was fixing her nails.
He is in town for work, giving some lessons in stage-fighting at the dance academy and was nice enough to come over when he had a few hours off.

Have finally booked ticket to go back home for a week in may and already have plans for what to do. People to meet and things to arrange. Will be a busy week but filled of fun and some great time with great people. Cant wait to see Petra and spend some time with my dear cousin! Who is also coming down to see me in the end of may. Then anything can happen! Good to know I'm the sober one ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar