tisdag 20 april 2010

Spring I dont like you very much right now!

Damn how I wish I had allergies instead of this hypersensitive thing! Atleast allergies you can do something about and ease. This you cant do anything about. Been sneezing like crazy all evening. I guess it's the pollen that are starting to fly around in the air. Oh the joy of spring!!

Finally got around to watching Annihilation Earth last night. What can I say... Not Lukes proudest moment. He was great as always but the rest Oh dear! Or Oh my god! Most used phrase in the entire movie! And I'm sorry but strippers dont make convincing scientist (or whatever they were supposed to be). It was not Cold & Dark bad (but not much is, that one is hard to beat) but it was not god.
Although I must say this is about the handsomest I've seen Luke! Hot! No abs and a slight, very slight tummy. Makes a girl like me happy.

1 kommentar:

  1. Pollen ställer verkligen till det, I know!!! O de andra förbannade träden du har därnere:) See you soon!

    SvaraRadera