fredag 23 april 2010

No blood today!

Had a lovely but way to short lunch with Linn today. Was nice to see here and talk about everything and nothing. So it was 60 intense minutes.

Also went and bought some new materials and picked up 3 new diplomas and certificates. Maybe I should go for a teacher certificate next? Who knows what will happen... One thing I know is that I'm wanted and my skills are recognized. Keep getting offers every week but I have made up my mind. Hire me or it's a no.

Also went to give some blood as they texted me earlier this week that is was time again. I however missed the fact that they close early on fridays. So sorry to you all undead out there I would make my deposit until next week. But it's worth waiting for ;)

Now I have a somewhat busy weekend infront of me but it's ok :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar