onsdag 4 maj 2011

Timeout!

Am having a bit of a time-out at the moment. Feel that I need that for myself. There has been way to many things going on lately in my life. Things that normally would flip a persons life upside down so considering that I'm handling it very well but that doesn't mean it is not having any affect on me. For believe me it does!

So at the moment I'm keeping it safe. I'm staying on the safe side.
Might be hard to reach but it's how I want it at the moment. Those who know me understands and knows so really no reason to explain.

I'm prioritising, it's as simple as that really.

On top of that I'm so sick of this town and all the selfishness that lives here. Disgusting! What happened to normal values? Moral? Simplicity? Appreciation of what you got instead of looking for the next high...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar