torsdag 5 maj 2011

Game of Thrones

So finally had a moment and sat down and watched the first two episodes of Game of Thrones and I'm already in love with this series! Have one more episode to watch then I have to wait until next week.
It's hard to describe this series but it has been compared to Lord of the Rings and I understand why. It also has the wonderful Sean Bean in it, a man that seems to be born for this kind of roles!

My meeting today went very well but I wont tell all just yet. You just have to wait a while... all you lurkers!! For I know you are there. Just two people are brave enough to follow this public. But I know you are there as this blog logs a lot of things about it's visitors :)

Also took another step forward today and made some contacts about my future... and got some answers about some other things.
I am just being very secretive today LoL!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar