söndag 8 maj 2011

Sun!

I might just have the whitest legs in the world! Spent the morning on my balcony letting my poor winter feet air a bit.Could feel the sent of the Bird cherry as it has just gotten flowers. Smells wonderful!! Later I had lunch on the balcony out in the sun. So my point... Well none actually.
Just had a wonderful day in the sun but now it has moved to the other side of the building so I will just go back to my spring cleaning (more clear out). It just feels so good to get rid of stuff.

So got another "meeting" tomorrow and after that I guess I will finally be able to talk about it.

And tomorrow I'm seeing Jessica, Finally! Am looking forward to that a lot. Due to her work we don't get to see each other that often. A very god start to the week!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hej, hoppas inte det här ger stalker varning, men jag tror du är "min" nagel Bobbi och mina naglar och jag saknar dig. Jag vet att du skulle vara upptagen valda delar av våren å så, men jag var inne och frågade efter dig på ditt förra jobb och dom sa att du slutat, så jag tänkte fråga om du kanske kunde maila mig om du tänkte fortsätta med naglar någon annanstans. Blåhåriga människan

    SvaraRadera
  2. Absolut ingen stalker varning :)
    Och japp jag är den du söker.
    Du kan maila mig på linterella snabel a hotmail osv ;)

    SvaraRadera