söndag 11 juli 2010

Bloody heatwave!!

Got something to blame for the lack of updates this time. The bloody heat! Am literally melting here! Me and my cats have been laying knocked out all day long. Now it's midnight and still way to hot to be healthy. I mean if I was somewhere with a pool and shade and could stay outside in a completely different way AND didnt have to work then it would be different. But not now.
Am so glad that we got AC at work. Just wish I had it at home too but I swear then I would be sick instead.

Speaking of heat me and my cousin is going to Spain for 8 days in september and I am really looking forward to that. Just 8 days of relaxing and taking it easy. No drama, no work no nothing. Great company, good food, sun and swimming. Cant wait!
But first I have almost 3 days to spend with my cousin and her kids when they come down to visit me next week. Going to be a blast.

Hoping to get home for a few days in august too.

Well since I have sundays and mondays off I will now watch a movie and hope that it cools down a bit before I try to go to bed.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar