lördag 26 juni 2010

Midsummer

I have not had any time updating this blogg lately. Feels like all I've been doing is working and sleeping and between that either getting to or going home from work. Having 4 days off feel a lot longer and I'm trying to enjoy it best I can as it looks like this will be about the only vacation that I get this summer.
Have a 3 days of in july as my cousin and her kids are coming down but thats it.

Thinking about going back home for a few days in august, will have to see what the boss says about that.

Had a very nice and calm midsummer. Relaxed and had a great dinner, alone or with some company? Well thats for me to know and you to wonder about ;)
Dont really have any solid plans for the two remaining days but I know I'm going to take it easy.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar