lördag 15 maj 2010

First day of summer?

What a wonderful wonderful day!! The sunny is shining and it's warm... Very warm. We are talking summer here.
So me and the cousin are getting ready and going for some shopping before we are heading to Skansen for some picnic and relaxing in the grass under the sun. Then perhaps some more shopping and dinner somewhere in the sun. So it will be a days spent outside!

Yesterday we went to the erotic convention and I have to say that place is going nowhere!. It was boring the last times I worked there and it has not gotten better, more the opposite. Only reason I actually went was cos my cousin wanted to. Something tells me this convention wont be around for much longer.

Well now I better get ready. The sun is waiting!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar